- Here Be Dragons and There Be Elephants – Timeless Trend Self-Drive Safari by Jenman African Safaris
- Photography Tours - Play with light in the Cape
- #WhyILoveSaruni Photo & Video Competition is BACK!
- Safarilink/Kenya Airways Signs Codeshare Agreement
- You. Nomad Tanzania. And, the U21's.
- Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris - Experts in Tailor-Made FIT Travel to Southern Africa
- Transforming the Future of Women in Tanzania
- Virunga Lodge celebrates its 15th anniversary!
- Wilderness Safaris Namibia – Pioneering Community Partnerships Since 1996
- Victoria Falls Throughout the Year
BUGTech Anti-Insect Shirts: Back in Stock and Better Than EverBy *Steve Adams, The Safari Store
The Safari Store’s latest run of BUGTech long-sleeve anti-insect safari shirts for men and women has arrived. This version of our bestselling shirts has had a few upgrades, with features that add a touch of luxury to these technical, functional safari essentials.
We know of no other anti-insect garments which feature insect defence without compromising moisture wicking – both of which are immensely important on safari and warm-weather travels. BUGTech safari clothes stand out in the outdoor clothing market for this unique combination of properties. This has been independently tested, but also safari and expedition tested and refined over time to meet our standards as African travellers. The latest version of our bestselling BUGTech long-sleeve safari shirts is the best yet, with these exciting upgrades:
- Made from new, ultra-light fabric with a soft hand feel
- New micro ripstop for additional strength
- Sunglasses loops: the handy way to hook your sunglasses or specs to your shirt
- Double roll-up sleeve tabs on each sleeve to keep them looking neat and out of the way when you roll them up (especially useful on active safaris)
- Made with even greater attention to detail
- New safari-friendly colour: Baobab
There are some features, however, which were too good to change:
- The same tried and trusted BUGTech formula
- Built-in UPF50+ sun protection
- Moisture wicking, quick-dry fabric which releases wrinkles quickly for travel
- Anti-microbial finish to keep your shirt fresher for longer
- +Vent ventilation running along the back seam
- Modern cut and styling
- Packaged in paper as part of our ‘say no to plastic’ philosophy
Find out more about the Women’s BUGTech Pioneer Anti-Insect Shirt.
Find out more about the Men’s BUGTech Explorer Anti-Insect Shirt.