- Campbell Bell Communications are representing Karisia Walking Safaris & Tumaren Camp
- Mabula Guide Training Program Introduced
- Muthaiga Travel Team celebrates Mrs. Klarissa Wills and Ms. Mira Bid
- Why Visit Namibia From January To March 2020
- Wilderness Safaris Proud To Be An Ongoing Sponsor Of Wild Shots Wildlife Photography Symposium
- Offbeat Safaris Adds A New Property To Its Portfolio
- From Africa with Love: Thusk Knitwear
- Wilderness Safaris Participates In Inaugural Argentinian Natural Summit
- South African Airways (SAA) aims to operate all international flights departing OR Tambo International Airport on Sunday 17 and Monday 18 November 2019
- Wilderness Safaris Zambia – A Sustainable Ecotourism Presence With An Extended Positive Impact
Christmas with Robin Pope SafarisBy *Stephanie Naidoo, Robin Pope Safaris
With the Christmas just around the corner, is your festive season getaway booked already? Why not make it a Green Christmas this year and venture out to Malawi for a fabulous bush & beach holiday complete with all the festive cheer! Wehave put together a fabulous Christmas package to make the most of this special time of year, the green season.
Why visit Malawi during the ‘green season’? There are so many great reasons why, but here are a few to start with:
• It’s a period of revitalization… plenty of new growth, dramatic skies & vibrant colours (the most outstanding being the emerald green! – with the purples, pinks and yellows of new flowers sprouting through).
• Influx of migratory birds with spirals of migrating storks, cuckoos and other “specials”.
• Butterflies escape their cocoons and flitter about everywhere creating a woodland wonderland.
• Great game viewing experiences.
• Fewer people around, making for more exclusive feel of all areas.
For more information, download the itinerary here
We also have some availability at our Zambia properties so get in touch with us today for a Christmas with a difference!