- Experience a Gourmet Safari at Singita Sweni Lodge
- New Conservation Focus for Group Safaris – Jenman African Safaris Brings Real Conservation Conversations to Travellers
- Matetsi Victoria Falls appoints Jono Hudson as General Manager
- Natural Selection launches the ultimate Namibia flying safari
- Christmas with Robin Pope Safaris
- Campbell Bell Communications are representing Karisia Walking Safaris & Tumaren Camp
- Mabula Guide Training Program Introduced
- Muthaiga Travel Team celebrates Mrs. Klarissa Wills and Ms. Mira Bid
- Why Visit Namibia From January To March 2020
- Wilderness Safaris Proud To Be An Ongoing Sponsor Of Wild Shots Wildlife Photography Symposium
Kananga in Serengeti Safari Marathon 2019By Gillian Miller, Kananga
Last week Kananga had the pleasure to assist in Serengeti Safari Marathon. Kananga and he Serengeti Safari Marathon organization joined to create a special moment for the people who decided to participate and enjoy different activities in the Serengeti National Park.
This event is expected to bring awareness about healthy and happier society, culture, heritage sites, Resource Mobilization for conservation activities through Go Green Campaigns, Anti-poaching and tourism attractions in Tanzania to local and international tourists.
Kananga wanted to introduce the concept of game drive to Serengeti Safari Marathon so finally we decided to join the organization of this marathon and arrange four days and three nights of safari in the Serengeti National Park. Every day we scheduled a lot of activities so that our clients could enjoy everything this beautiful continent has to offer.
Our first day started with a transit from Arusha via Ngorongoro to Serengeti, in which point we started the evening game drive. We spent the night at Ngiri Public Campsite in Serengeti National Park.
The second day started with a game drive in Serengeti, transited via Western corridor of Serengeti where we enjoyed the Parks natural fauna. We ended our day at Nyatwali Beach lodge on the shore of Lake Victoria.
The third day was the official “Marathon day”. We started the 10 k with excitement and with the intention to play our part for a healthy and happier society. After crossing the finish line, we treated ourselves with an after party and ended the night at Nyatwali beach lodge.
It was an unforgettable experience for us! Hope to do it all again next year!