- BUGTech Anti-Insect Shirts: Back in Stock and Better Than Ever
- Here Be Dragons and There Be Elephants – Timeless Trend Self-Drive Safari by Jenman African Safaris
- Photography Tours - Play with light in the Cape
- #WhyILoveSaruni Photo & Video Competition is BACK!
- Safarilink/Kenya Airways Signs Codeshare Agreement
- You. Nomad Tanzania. And, the U21's.
- Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris - Experts in Tailor-Made FIT Travel to Southern Africa
- Transforming the Future of Women in Tanzania
- Virunga Lodge celebrates its 15th anniversary!
- Wilderness Safaris Namibia – Pioneering Community Partnerships Since 1996
Netflix "Holiday in the Wild" filmed at JabulaniBy Lerissa Van Biljon, Jabulani
We are so honoured to have been one of the special film locations selected to shoot Netflix’s hottest new movie release, “Holiday in the Wild” now available globally on Netflix to view.
This quirky holiday rom-com stars actor, Rob Lowe and Kristin Davis, a woman who stands out not only as an actress but as a true ambassador for elephant conservation.
The film excites with its jolly festive season spirit, but also shines a spotlight on Africa’s beauty and the struggles facing Africa’s elephants: messages that are both vital and precious to us at Jabulani.
Viewers will catch a glimpse of the Jabulani elephant stables and the surrounding reserve, as well as a few members of the Jabulani Herd. Other film locations include Zambia and other sites within South Africa, though the storyline is based solely in Zambia.
Join us in watching and supporting the film which is now available to view. Popcorn and Amarula in hand…
Official Trailer now available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8miCh30GcGU&t=5s