- Hideaways’ Grow Africa Foundation and De Grendel Unite to Change Children’s Lives
- andBeyond introduces enhanced after-dark game drives
- The Brand New Puku Ridge in Zambia's South Luangwa NP has reopened
- Netflix "Holiday in the Wild" filmed at Jabulani
- BUGTech Anti-Insect Shirts: Back in Stock and Better Than Ever
- Here Be Dragons and There Be Elephants – Timeless Trend Self-Drive Safari by Jenman African Safaris
- Photography Tours - Play with light in the Cape
- #WhyILoveSaruni Photo & Video Competition is BACK!
- Safarilink/Kenya Airways Signs Codeshare Agreement
- You. Nomad Tanzania. And, the U21's.
New South Africa Holidays with Llama Travel AfricaBy Hannah Wright, Llama Travel
As of June 2019, UK tour operator Llama Travel sells holidays to southern Africa, offering the same formula of flexible small group tours at the lowest possible prices that has led us to being recognised as one of the UK’s leading tour operators to Latin America. Llama Travel Africa currently offers 20 itineraries to South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Victoria Falls, with departures starting in January 2020.
Now, due to customer demand, and continuing with our popular ‘mix and match’ formula, we are thrilled to be introducing seven new holidays to South Africa. These new trips will allow customers to experience the most iconic parts of South Africa in a more affordable way and combine their favourite destinations and travel styles, including the luxurious Rovos Rail, the wildlife-filled Kruger National Park and the majestic Victoria Falls on the Zambia-Zimbabwe border.
Each of the seven holidays starts with four days in Cape Town, with optional excursions to visit the infamous Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned, take a cable car up Table Mountain, see the penguins at Boulders Beach and drive along the stunning coastline to Cape Point.
Comments Gary Finnerty, Sales Manager at Llama Travel Africa: “Perched on the South Atlantic Ocean with the imposing Table Mountain as its backdrop, Cape Town, the Mother City of South Africa, is one of the most scenically beautiful cities I have ever visited. With its varied history involving the Portuguese, Dutch and British, it is a cultural melting pot.”
For more information on Llama Travel Africa, call 020 7263 3000.