- From Africa with Love: Thusk Knitwear
- Wilderness Safaris Participates In Inaugural Argentinian Natural Summit
- South African Airways (SAA) aims to operate all international flights departing OR Tambo International Airport on Sunday 17 and Monday 18 November 2019
- Wilderness Safaris Zambia – A Sustainable Ecotourism Presence With An Extended Positive Impact
- Changing the Game for the Women and Girls of the Serengeti
- The Elewana Collection Supports The SAFARI Company Ltd Saving Al
- Tsogo Sun Hotels attends loop-Switzerland
- Kamageo creates new global campaign for Senegal
- Muthaiga Travel Visit to Makimei Children’s Home
- SAA Cancels Flights to Minimise Disruptions for Customers
Offbeat Safaris Adds A New Property To Its PortfolioBy *Tanyth Flatt, Offbeat Safaris
Offbeat Safaris is incredibly excited to announce that we have added a
NEW PROPERTY TO OUR PORTFOLIO!
We have taken over the reservations, and cannot wait to send guests to this absolutely spectacular lodge.
Looking for space? This Christmas and New Year? High season next year? Get in touch! Because we have availability....
Spirit of the Masai Mara is a top luxury boutique lodge. Located within the private Siana Conservancy, in its own secluded valley. It overlooks the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve; home of the annual Great Wildebeest Migration. This location offers guests fantastic game viewing opportunities. The lodges’ private waterhole and salt lick allow guests to view the stunning variety of wildlife from the comfort of their luxury suites. Only a 45-minute drive from the Masai Mara Game Reserve this lodge truly gives you the best of both worlds. The complete exclusivity of the conservancy (which is only open to member camps and has a strict policy on game viewing etiquette) as well as the proximity to game drive into the reserve with great ease.
Indulge yourself with every comfort you need whilst experiencing one of the best safari destinations in the world!
This lodge consists of 10 solidly built air-conditioned suites, uniquely blending a modern design with traditional building materials. Your suite comprises of a large lounge with a private bar, spacious bedroom and beautiful bathroom with tub and shower. Enjoy the stunning vistas from your private verandah overlooking the Siana Conservancy.
Indulge in the unique creations of our renowned chefs, blending Kenyan and continental cuisine to perfection whilst enjoying outstanding hospitality in a relaxed atmosphere.
Game drives, walks and sundowners are hosted by our (Silver KPSGA certified) Masai Guides. Born and raised in the local community; they have a vast knowledge of the flora and fauna of the Masai Mara ecosystem.