- Mozambican and Zimbabwean Hospitality Meet - People Behind the Magic of Hideaways’ Rio Azul
- New South Africa Holidays with Llama Travel Africa
- Hideaways’ Grow Africa Foundation and De Grendel Unite to Change Children’s Lives
- andBeyond introduces enhanced after-dark game drives
- The Brand New Puku Ridge in Zambia's South Luangwa NP has reopened
- Netflix "Holiday in the Wild" filmed at Jabulani
- BUGTech Anti-Insect Shirts: Back in Stock and Better Than Ever
- Here Be Dragons and There Be Elephants – Timeless Trend Self-Drive Safari by Jenman African Safaris
- Photography Tours - Play with light in the Cape
- #WhyILoveSaruni Photo & Video Competition is BACK!
Rebangwe At Mabula – We Are OneBy *Cindy Sheedy Walker, Extraordinary
Mabula Game Lodge proudly announces their new REBANGWE initiative, meaning we are one! This is a wonderful initiative to bring the Mabula community and staff together in an inclusive environment.
“Positive vibes in the workplace lead to happy employees and great guest experiences” comments Kim Allen Resident Manager who has launched this staff program.
The program covers a wide aspect of staff welfare from training, focus on guest experience and acknowledgement to staff members who excel within their various departments. Wildlife guide of the month is awarded a leather safari hat which he will don for the month thereby recognising his skill and outstanding performance. Monthly staff braai’s, birthday and special event celebrations and daily rewards for grooming, varied competitions and sport challenges amongst the staff members take place.
We know Rebangwe is alive when we see the housekeepers with stunning face paint designs, the maintenance team member of the month boasting a hard hat or hearing the fabulous kitchen choir have a moment in the spotlight when they perform at a BOMA evening.
Really Rebangwe is an all-encompassing program that makes for daily interest and keeping the spirit of Mabula alive. It’s about inclusion for all departments at Mabula Game Lodge whereby every staff member feels recognised and engaged by management and their colleagues.
We say well done team Mabula and keep Rebangwe alive.