- Shop Singita’s Safari-Inspired Lifestyle Collection
- Global #GivingTuesday get in the spirit with African Bush Camps
- Prince Harry joins community and conservation leaders who are driven to conserve Matusadona National Park and surrounding areas
- Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs make a big difference to the little ones of Morijo Primary School
- Introducing The Wallow Lodge, Victoria Falls
- It's time to walk.
- A decade of success for the S.A.C.T. Tracker Academy at Samara Private Game Reserve
- A new pool and website at Gibb's Farm
- Lemala Camps and Lodges partners with Africa in Your Hands
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris Website now in Multiple Languages
Safari Magazine Edition 37 out now!By *Tim Henshall, Kamageo
The long-awaited 37th edition of Kamageo's Safari magazine is now out - both in print and online (see it here)
Safari is the ONLY trade magazine that exclusively targets the UK's Africa specialist tour operators. This issue has a bumper 96 pages and includes extended articles on specific destinations, along with lodge developments, new activities and special offers. There are also numerous fam trip reports, along with client feedback from their visits too.
Safari is designed, written and edited in-house, with contributions from leading journalists and tour operators who have travelled with us. The publication is posted out to named individuals within all of the UK's Africa specialist tour operators and is also available online via Issu.
If you'd like to receive a hard-copy of Safari magazine, please contact email@example.com to be added to our database.
(To know why Safari is a printed mag, read here)