- You. Nomad Tanzania. And, the U21's.
- Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris - Experts in Tailor-Made FIT Travel to Southern Africa
- Transforming the Future of Women in Tanzania
- Virunga Lodge celebrates its 15th anniversary!
- Wilderness Safaris Namibia – Pioneering Community Partnerships Since 1996
- Victoria Falls Throughout the Year
- Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp kick off Responsible Tourism Training
- Tourism Provides Hope For Zimbabwes Elephants
- Hideaways’ Beach Escape in Mozambique Now Wheel Chair Accessible
- Orbital Communications now representing Angama Mara
Safarilink/Kenya Airways Signs Codeshare AgreementBy *Anu Vohora, Safarilink Aviation
Nairobi, November 4, 2019: Safarilink Aviation (F2) and Kenya Airways PLC (NSE: KQ) last night signed a one-way codeshare agreement to open up Kenya by connecting domestic scheduled services to all the best safari destinations within Kenya and Tanzania.
This codeshare agreement means that effective 3rd November, KQ international passengers will be able to combine their travel experience between respective international destinations and 18 destinations that Safarilink operates within Kenya and to Tanzania.
During the signing of the partnership, Kenya Airways Chief Executive Officer Sebastian Mikosz said, “As part of our strategy to continue growing the network, we have seen the need to give travel ease to our customers by connecting their destinations. This partnership with Safarilink will significantly open up Kenya’s tourist destinations to international travelers by allowing passengers to connect from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) to Wilson Airport and eventually to their respective safari destinations which is a great convenience to them.”
The partnership will see KQ place its codeshare flight numbers on the Safarilink flights so that when customers from international destinations book online, they are able to book with connectivity to all Safarilink destinations.
Commenting on the codeshare agreement, Safarilink Aviation Chief Executive Officer Alex Avedi said, “We are very pleased to be entering into this significant partnership with KQ which will provide seamless connection of passengers from the KQ network straight into Kenya and Tanzania’s world-famous parks. We are delighted that KQ chose us on account of our commitment to safety and quality.”
Safarilink Aviation Management