- Lake Natron Camp Marketing - Now in the UK
- Samara Private Game Reserves welcomes first lion cubs
- Introducing The Pangolin Project at Sala’s Camp
- Consultant Chef creates tantalising new Menu offering for The Elewana Collection
- Wilderness Safaris Announces Daily Flights to Busanga Plains for 2020 Season
- Launch of new Big Cats Seasonal Camp in Masai Mara, from safari expert Nigel Archer
- Rock Climbing with Karisia Walking Safaris and Tumaren Camp
- Indemnities And The '7 Tiers Of Protection'[Part 2]
- Zambia's Great Balls of Chilli!
- Statement on SAA by Ministry of Public Enterprises
Exhibitors and Buyers quick to commit to UK RoadshowBy *Tim Henshall, Kamageo
Now in its fourth year, Kamageo’s exclusive Safari Roadshows (www.safari-roadshow.com) across the UK in 2020 have been opened to exhibitors in the past week, with significant uptake almost instantly.
Responding to trade research conducted after last year’s events, the format has been tweaked and the participating countries rotated. For February and March 2020, instead of two-day events, there will be two separate one-day events a fortnight apart (with ITB Berlin in between). This allows tour operators to spend just one day out of the office at a time.
Zambia and Zimbabwe will again be exhibiting, but they will be joined for the first time by Botswana and Namibia private sectors. As previous, there are just 10 high quality exhibitors per country including the likes of Wilderness Safaris, African Bush Camps, Kwando Safaris, Gondwana Collection, Chiawa Safaris and Bushcamp Company.
The Safari Roadshow visits Manchester, The Cotswolds and London (x2), so exhibitors benefit from 40 round-robin meetings.
As Resources & Events Director, Mandy Henshall explained, “We always aim to have a good mix of well-known brand names and some hidden gems. I can confirm that we already have 3 or 4 new names that we predict buyers will be talking about.”
A ‘save the date’ e-mailer has already seen the likes of Expert Africa, Africa Travel Resource, Carrier, Tribes Travel, Explorations Co and Wildlife Worldwide book their spaces to attend.
For more information, see www.safari-roadshow.com