- Serena Hotels Ends 2019 On A Big EC0-Foot
- Jenman Select Webinar: How to Cater to Your Most Discerning Client
- Will Fortescue Returns as Governors' Camp In-House Photographer in 2020
- January Pop-Up Culinary Event: Zuri Zanzibar X August Antwerp
- Atta office closure over the Christmas period
- The Safari Collection gives ‘The Gift of a Tree’ this Christmas
- International Bestselling Author Tony Park, Writes About His First Official Visit to New Hideaways Lodge Nantwich
- Bisate’s New Day Lounge to Open in May 2020
- Jenman African Safaris Predicts One of 2020's Biggest Travel Trends
- Asilia to launch solar powered microbrewery at the new look Sayari Camp in the northern Serengeti
Happy New Year from everyone here!By *Dixita Patel, Coastal Aviation
Partners and Dear Friends,
We appreciate the great support received from all of you throughout the year. Thank you very much!
Looking back, we have had some amazing successes; Introduction of Multi Crew Coordination (2 pilots flying together), our eco-partnerships with Carbon Tanzania and Wild Aid are blossoming; and many more that we are proud of. Obviously a long way to go, but comforting to know that we too have started our journey.
We also have a newly revamped website. We have made it easier to find all the key information, whilst starting the safari experience from that first click onto www.coastal.co.tz
Take a look at it and feel free to drop us any feedback or comments you have.
It is fulfilling to know that we ended the year on a high!
With that said, I wish all of our partners, staff, friends and colleagues, a Happy New Year.