- Announcing an upgrade of Cottar's Private Airstrip
- Newmark: New Hotel - The Catalyst Hotel to open in prestigious Sandton
- Wheels of Change: Jenman African Safaris Replaces Land Cruisers with Sprinters
- New Images for Karisia Mobile Tents and Tumaren Camp accommodation
- WETU and Karisia Walking Safaris and Tumaren Camp
- Happy New Year from everyone here!
- Serena Hotels Ends 2019 On A Big EC0-Foot
- Jenman Select Webinar: How to Cater to Your Most Discerning Client
- Will Fortescue Returns as Governors' Camp In-House Photographer in 2020
- January Pop-Up Culinary Event: Zuri Zanzibar X August Antwerp
Kamageo embarks on Marifa (Intelligence) Report for 2020By *Tim Henshall, Kamageo
For the 5th consecutive year, Kamageo is compiling the annual Marifa Report, which is believed to be the most comprehensive 'moment in time' analysis of the UK's Africa travel industry.
This 360-degree study of the market, provides a 'moment-in-time' usage and attitude study towards all African destinations (North, East, South, West and Central). It is believed to be the only analysis of its type and has previously been made available exclusively to Kamageo partners. Entitled the “Kamageo Marifa” (Marifa being the swahili for knowledge) the report includes :
- Full analysis of UK tour operator offering by destination (researching over 300+ websites, brochures and emailers).
- Full analysis of UK media coverage by destination (using a barometer method, using UK travel publications).
- Usage and attitude study amongst travel journalists and content creators
- Consumer usage and attitude towards destinations (from a panel of 20,000+ relevant UK travellers).
The informative resuts will be published at the end of February 2020. For more information, please contact Tim Henshall via firstname.lastname@example.org