- WETU and Karisia Walking Safaris and Tumaren Camp
- Happy New Year from everyone here!
- Serena Hotels Ends 2019 On A Big EC0-Foot
- Jenman Select Webinar: How to Cater to Your Most Discerning Client
- Will Fortescue Returns as Governors' Camp In-House Photographer in 2020
- January Pop-Up Culinary Event: Zuri Zanzibar X August Antwerp
- Atta office closure over the Christmas period
- The Safari Collection gives ‘The Gift of a Tree’ this Christmas
- International Bestselling Author Tony Park, Writes About His First Official Visit to New Hideaways Lodge Nantwich
- Bisate’s New Day Lounge to Open in May 2020
New Images for Karisia Mobile Tents and Tumaren Camp accommodationBy *Kerry Glen, Karisia Walking Safaris
We have some new images available for our mobile walking safari tents as well as Tumaren Camp.
The mobile tents are all carried by camels each day to a new location and we have recently upgraded the tents.
The Luxury and Classic walkng safaris now use the same style tents.
The Air BnC Tents are new and bigger than the previous style.
These images are all available on DropBox.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions / updates / input.
Photographs by Stevie Mann and James Christian.