- Airlink To Suspend All Operations Between Midnight 26 March And 20 April 2020
- Saxon Hotel, Villa and Spa | Covid-19
- Shop for Safari and Outdoors and Save in The Safari Store Sale
- Inyati Game lodge, Sabi Sands Game reserve COVID-19 Update
- A message from Auric Air Accountable Manager in response to COVID-19
- Ethiopia Quarantine
- Kigali and Nairobi flights suspended until further notice
- SAA Suspends All International Flights Until The End Of May 2020 Johannesburg
- Covid-19 - Flights Status, Airlines Waiver & Refund Policy
- RwandAir To Temporarily Stop All Flights For 30 Days
Agents Notice 005-24th March 2020 Kenya Airways Suspends All International FlightsBy Kenya Airways
Dear Travel Partner
Government of Kenya has issued a directive that requires all incoming and outgoing international passenger traffic to and from Kenya to cease from midnight on 25th March 2020.
To comply with this directive, Kenya Airways have therefore temporarily suspended all international services effective midnight 25th March 2020 until 6th April 2020.
This Agents Notice supersedes Agents Notice 005 dated 24th March 2020
Mombasa - Kenya Airways will operate three scheduled flights daily
Kisumu- Kenya Airways will operate two scheduled flights daily
Please access the below link for latest operational information.
For all passengers who are booked for travel up to 30th June 2020, please refer to our Agents Notice 002D dated 19th March 2020.
Ensure that this information is communicated to our mutual guests
If you have any questions or need further clarification, please contact our Reservations Team.
Tel: 020 8283 1818