- SAA to Offer Customers One Free Change on Certain SAA Flights Due to Coronavirus
- CITW Zimbabwe Launches Community Papermaking Project
- Classic Portfolio & Machaba Safaris
- Suspension of Service: Rome - Geneva Route
- Jabulani Launches New JabuJuniors Programme
- The First Destination Spa Will Soon Open in Victoria Falls
- The Scottish Maasai Power walk in Amboseli a great success!
- Best of Chobe & Hwange Hideaway: Route-ing for Innovative Itineraries
- Keep Calm - Travel To Africa
- Ker & Downey Botswana appoint specialist representation company, Small World Marketing
An important message from Coastal MD in response to COVID-19.By *Dixita Patel, Coastal Aviation
Following the outbreak of COVID-19, our thoughts and prayers go out to all those that have been affected by this situation. We also extend our sincere and heartfelt gratitude to the selfless efforts and sacrifice made by our health workers and authorities to steer us through this.
In the Aviation and Tourism industry, the challenges have been unprecedented. We realize that air travel will be the least of people’s thoughts, but for our part, we wanted to reassure you that the Safety and Security of our customers remain of topmost concern. Whilst closely monitoring the guidelines set by the Tanzanian authorities and WHO, we are increasing our own vigilance, including ramping up hygiene and cleanliness standards, of our facilities and aircraft.
With regard to our Cancellation Policies, we want to reassure you that we will remain flexible on our commercial policies so that you can have peace of mind when making any travel arrangements into the region. Please click the link for more details on our cancellation policies; https://conta.cc/2Qh8pjF
It is very difficult for us to predict when the situation will improve, so the more notice agents and customers can give us of future travel plans or cancellations, the more we can make informed decisions for our business and ride through this storm together. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as appropriate.
Thank you for your enduring and continued partnership. We wish you all good health and know that “this too will pass”.