- A message from Auric Air Accountable Manager in response to COVID-19
- Ethiopia Quarantine
- Kigali and Nairobi flights suspended until further notice
- SAA Suspends All International Flights Until The End Of May 2020 Johannesburg
- Covid-19 - Flights Status, Airlines Waiver & Refund Policy
- RwandAir To Temporarily Stop All Flights For 30 Days
- Kenya Airways Temporarily Reduces its Services LHR-NBO-LHR
- fastjet offers fully flexible date changes
- An important message from Coastal MD in response to COVID-19.
- SAA to Offer Customers One Free Change on Certain SAA Flights Due to Coronavirus
Inyati Game lodge, Sabi Sands Game reserve COVID-19 UpdateBy *Leighanne Dawkins, Inyati Game Lodge
Dear Valued Partners and Guests
Amidst the backdrop of the Covid-19 pandemic and in line with public health advice, we have taken the decision to temporarily close Inyati Game Lodge, Sabi Sands Game Reserve with immediate effect. It is our intention to reopen on 1 May 2020 provided that it is safe to do so. While this was a hard decision for us to make, we believe it is the socially responsible thing to do and it is important to take the required precautionary measures to protect our team, our guests, our families and our communities. The global trend is towards social distancing, self-isolation and the cancellation of non-essential travel.
Most of our guests have decided to postpone their travels, rather than cancel, and we would encourage others to follow suit. Our reservations team is handling each booking on an individual basis and we will do everything possible to accommodate amended bookings.
For any queries on existing or future bookings, please contact our reservations team at email@example.com
These are unique and challenging times for everyone concerned and our thoughts are with all of you who have been affected by this crisis.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support.
Warm bushveld regards
Inyati Game Lodge