- CITW Zimbabwe Launches Community Papermaking Project
- Classic Portfolio & Machaba Safaris
- Suspension of Service: Rome - Geneva Route
- Jabulani Launches New JabuJuniors Programme
- The First Destination Spa Will Soon Open in Victoria Falls
- The Scottish Maasai Power walk in Amboseli a great success!
- Best of Chobe & Hwange Hideaway: Route-ing for Innovative Itineraries
- Keep Calm - Travel To Africa
- Ker & Downey Botswana appoint specialist representation company, Small World Marketing
- Reaction Vs Reality: How to Make Responsible and Sensible Travel Plans
SAA to Offer Customers One Free Change on Certain SAA Flights Due to CoronavirusBy *Jon Danks, South African Airways
South African Airways (SAA) advises all customers that due to the COVID-19, we will allow one (1) free change on SAA operated flights subject to the conditions below:
Assistance will be provided to all ticketed passengers holding a South African Airway’s ticket (only) and planned new bookings via any SAA Call Centre, City Travel Office or Travel Agent with the following conditions.
A. Applicable to tickets issued on/before 15 March 2020 for travel between 15 March and 30 April 2020.
B. Applicable for new bookings for travel planned between 15 March and 30 April 2020.
Rebooking conditions applicable:
▪ Must rebook / reissue ticket by 30 April 2020.
▪ Complete travel by 28 February 2021.
▪ Rebook same booking class with no additional collection and change fees waived.
▪ If same booking class is not available, upgrade to lowest applicable booking class. Additional fare collection and taxes will apply, but change fees will be waived.
▪ One (1) free change and ticket reissue permitted only.
▪ Tickets to be endorsed “COVID-19 SA FLT/DATE”.
▪ Applicable to all fare types.
▪ Change of cabin will not be permitted.
▪ Change of routing will not be permitted.
▪ This advisory is applicable to South African Airways flights only and does not apply to Mango, SA Express and Airlink, issued on SA (083) ticket stock and not on separate tickets of other airlines. This TA will apply when Mango, SA Express and Airlink forms part of the itinerary issued on SA (083) ticket stock.
▪ No refunds are permitted as part of this advisory.
▪ Other refunds are permitted according to the applicable fare rule.
▪ Previous No-show passengers are not eligible for this waiver.
▪ SAA reserves the right to withdraw the policy at any time.