- Wilderness Safaris Renews its Commitment to the Lionscape Coalition
- B2B Travel Tradeshow, Experience Africa 2020 Intends to carry on as usual amid COVID-19 uncertainty
- Coastal celebrates World Wildlife Day
- Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris - Travel for Exploration and Conservation
- Karibu Camps & Lodges - Upgrading Sametu Camp, Central Serengeti
- New Atta members this month – February 2020
- B2B travel tradeshow, Experience Africa, returns for a third year
- WTM Africa Conscious about Sustainability in Travel
- Major Kenya news: Angama Safari Camp launches
- Ethiopian Airlines Welcomes New UK PR Manager
Selous Safari Company: Revised Terms & Conditions - Corona Virus (Covid-19)By *Anita Powell, Small World Marketing
With the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) Selous Safari Company are aware that a number of guests are concerned about how safe it is to travel or continue to book future travel without the guarantee of some protection.
We are closely monitoring the situation and the safety of our guests and staff which are of paramount importance to us and therefore we introduced proper safety measures as suggested by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health departments.
In response to the current situation, Selous Safari Company updated our Terms and Conditions to reassure our guests and trade partners.
Either of the following conditions would need to be met in order for these revised Cancellation Terms and Conditions to replace SSC’s current Terms and Conditions:
- An official Covid-19 outbreak travel ban is issued for Tanzania.
- A Covid-19 outbreak travel ban occurs in guest’s home country and outbound travel is banned.
The policy will apply to both new and existing bookings.
- Bookings confirmed and secured with a deposit will be eligible to postpone travel arrangements for travel up to and including 15 March 2021, but must be made no later than 10 days before arrival.
- If the future booking is made for travel in a different season or availability of services means that the costs of the logistics, activities or accommodation have increased, the guest will be liable for the difference in costs associated with the new trip.
- Cancellation within 10 days of arrival will be subject to normal cancellation fees.
- Third-party accommodation and logistics are subject to their own policies.
We advise guests who are planning to travel to secure Comprehensive Travel Insurance that will cover them for any changes or additional costs to their holiday. Make sure that your insurance stipulates to cover any Covid-19 associated costs or losses.
At this time our camps are operating as normal and we continue to monitor the situation closely. For any enquiries or to help ease any concerns, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Selous Safari Company