- Selous Safari Company: Revised Terms & Conditions - Corona Virus (Covid-19)
- Wilderness Safaris Renews its Commitment to the Lionscape Coalition
- B2B Travel Tradeshow, Experience Africa 2020 Intends to carry on as usual amid COVID-19 uncertainty
- Coastal celebrates World Wildlife Day
- Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris - Travel for Exploration and Conservation
- Karibu Camps & Lodges - Upgrading Sametu Camp, Central Serengeti
- New Atta members this month – February 2020
- B2B travel tradeshow, Experience Africa, returns for a third year
- WTM Africa Conscious about Sustainability in Travel
- Major Kenya news: Angama Safari Camp launches
We are all in this together #allinthistogetherBy ATTA®
Due to the developing COVID-19 threat, we are in uncharted waters, and we will all have to meet each challenge as it arises. ATTA® undertakes to keep our members updated on the likely impact that this threat may have on the future trade events we are attending. Following the cancellation of ITB we are in contact with the various organisers and as of today, March 3rd 2020, all future events are scheduled to go ahead as planned. Should that position change, we will provide updates as and when they become available.
Reed Exhibitions have advised that WTM Africa and ILTM Africa are going ahead and their statement is available here
This is Beyond have released an update relating to all their events and is available here
Experience Africa released the an update regarding the event in June and is available here
For any other events please see each individual page for event specific information.
- ILTM Africa 02 to 04 April
- WTM Africa 06 to 08 April
- Indaba 12 to 14 May
- We Are Africa 18 to 21 May
- KiliFair 05 to 07 June
- Experience Africa 22 to 24 June
- PURE 06 to 10 September
- MKTE 07 to 09 October
- WTM London 02 to 04 November
ATTA® roadshow partner, On Show Solutions, have confirmed that all roadshows will still be going ahead as planned including the Nordic’s roadshow due to start on Monday 09 March.
We are closely monitoring alerts and following advice from the World Health Organisation available here and we urge all members to follow everyday protocols suggested by the World Health Organisation available here.
Quoting Director General of the World Health Organisation Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus “We are all in this together, and we can only stop it together.”
ATTA® will continue working together with the tourism community and our various event organisers and partners to ensure the safe and successful delivery of all events.