- [COVID COMMENT] Navigating A Way Forward Together
- Pangolin endorses the global conservation declaration to #EndTheTrade of wild animals.
- Aerial Patrols Continue To Combat Poaching In North-West Namibia
- The Safari Collection launches its Footprint Foundation
- Sarova Hotels and Resorts provides food to Frontline Healthcare Workers at Kenyatta National Hospital and Mbagathi Hospital to boost Government efforts in COVID-19 fight.
- ATTA® Presentation - Steenberg Hotel & Spa, Constantia Valle, Cape Town - Experience Memorable: Barrels of history, art, golf and more wine, off course
- Sense of Africa will be waiting for you
- Borana Conservancy releases Earth Day video
- Wilderness Safaris Supports Community Empowerment Initiatives in Zimbabwe
Greetings from a Painted WolfBy *Emma Borg, Painted Wolf Wines
Painted wolf Wines are delighted to have been a sponsor of ATTA since 2012 and many of you have enjoyed our wines at the stand and events over the years. It has been fantastic to get to know so many of you and be part of the dynamic tourism industry through our wines.
Having lived and worked in Savuti for five amazing years back in the ’90s, Jeremy and I were married under an acacia tree and vowed to somehow contribute to conservation one day.
13 years ago we founded Painted Wolf Wines through partnerships, with a vision to sustainably fund conservation for African wild dogs and social upliftment, through the crafting and sale of high-quality wines with loads of character.
African wild dogs or Painted wolves are impressive in their communal spirit, energy and never say die attitude. They are also incredibly resourceful and focussed. We take our business inspiration from these traits.
Our contribution and dedication to conservation is well recognized and lies at the heart of our business. The total donated exceeds R2 million and we are extremely proud to partner with the TUSK Trust and EWT, also supporting Children in the Wilderness through our annual sponsorship of Tour de Tuli, among many other ad-hoc donations.
Our wines have won numerous awards and accolades. We were honored to win the trophy for ‘Most Successful Overall Producer’ at the prestigious Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show 2019. We are also acknowledged as a producer of #wineforgood
Now, like many of you, we find ourselves trying to navigate our way through these surreal times. The only thing we can do is what all wild dog packs would do, go hunting, and survive!
As the alpha female of the Painted Wolf Wines pack, I am reaching out to you, worldwide, to help us to continue with donations to conservation by buying our wines.
Wine offers - If you live in SA we are offering a one year’s supply of wine for R5000 with an option to book a complimentary private wine tasting OR purchase from our cellar door price list and receive a discount of 25%
Our photo competition – entries encouraged worldwide - with a chance to win 6 bottles of our wines
Contacting us for info on where to buy our wines in-store or online in many countries around the world OR ‘link to importers web page’
To take advantage of our offers in SA or for further info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your support and ask you to share with your tourism, conservation, and wine-loving friends. Warm wild dog wishes of strength and good health in these challenging times.
Emma and Jeremy, and the Painted Wolf Wines pack!