- Offbeat Safaris Webinar - Update from Offbeat Mara Camp, Mara North Conservancy on C19 Initiatives
- Painted Wolf Wines donates R20,000 to conservation during lock down: June 2020
- Namibia Wildlife Resorts appointed MD
- Standard Operating Procedures, post COVID-19
- Elewana launches the Pamoja Fund in Support of Conservation & Communities
- Boardroom to the Backcountry: Classic Summer Clothing Combinations for Men
- Gateway To The Kingdom Of Animals And The Culture Of The Aawambo
- Wilderness Safaris Donates 160 Food Hampers To Botswana’s Shorobe Community
- Nomad Tanzania: Safe Safaris in the time of Covid-19
- Auric Air resumes flights to IRINGA and SONGEA from 14 June 2020
Jenman African Safaris Adapted and Refined Protocols for Guided Group TravelBy Kim Sparrow, Jenman African Safaris
Jenman African Safaris have amended our policies and reviewed our terms and conditions to accommodate new regulations, as well as to eliminate health risks for clients and staff. We have maintained up to date procedures and strategies which facilitate healthy journeys and a risk-adjusted booking process.
All guided group safaris will run with a maximum of 10 guests per departure for the remainder of 2020.
Free cancellation for all new bookings up to 10 days before travel. Find policy here.
Risk-adjusted policies and agreements with our safari lodge and activity suppliers. Click here for details.
Risk-adjusted protocols during and prior to tour. Download PDF here.
With groups being not more than 10 we are creating a more secure and low-risk environment, both financially and physically. With free cancellations guests are able to carefully consider plans and feel confident in their travel choices.
Please feel free to contact us for more details.