- Biogas and the Maasai
- Watch: Safari Choreographers Garth Jenman and Brett Mcdonald on why safari experiences are like fine wine & how to make guests cry….
- Safari Guides rally to invest in the future of females in Hwange National Park – Jenman Safaris’ Project Penya
- Anderson Expeditions - Introducing the Namibia MTB Expedition
- Safety is our No.1 Priority!
- Serengeti is calling!
- andBeyond Launches Virtual Travel Experiences to fund Conservation
- Ultimate Safaris announces ZERO FEE for Covid-19 related cancellations for new bookings
- New website launched for Blue Zebra Island Lodge, Lake Malawi
- Emergency fund is set up for elephants dying in Botswana from mystery cause
Exclusive Serengeti: Make Four Seasons Your Safari Home This August with a New Private Villa ExperienceBy Debbie Duval, Four Seasons Safari Lodge, Serengeti
Immersed in the natural beauty of the Serengeti National Park, Four Seasons Safari Lodge boasts an unparalleled location for discovering the animals and nature of Africa's best known wildlife sanctuary, naturally distanced from crowds – aside from the passing wildlife.
While the Lodge is not scheduled to re-open until September, 1, 2020, from the month of August, the new Four Seasons Serengeti Private Villa Experience is allowing guests in search of the ultimate hideaway an opportunity to enjoy a stay in one of just five free-standing Villas – each offering panoramic views of the Serengeti plains.
“August is often one of the most popular months for visitors to the Serengeti,” says General Manager Justin Stevens. “The summer holidays allow greater flexibility of travel for many, especially families, plus there’s the chance to see the great migration’s incredible Mara river crossing. With the impact of travel restrictions and limited international flights seen this year, we expect the National Park to be far quieter than any August in recent history, making our new Private Villa Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to discover the magic of Serengeti on a near exclusive basis.”
All guests booking the Four Seasons Serengeti Private Villa Experience will benefit from:
- 24-hour personal attendant assistance
- Personalized dining with dedicated menus created by the Lodge’s chef each day
- Option to book as many game drives and walking safaris as desired (charges apply)
- Access to the Lodge’s infinity pool and gym
- On-site clinic – For peace of mind, the Lodge has a medical clinic with a doctor on call around the clock.
The Four Seasons Serengeti Private Villa Experience will be available as from the month of August, for a minimum length of stay of four nights and is exclusive to the five free-standing villas. For enquiries or reservations, contact email@example.com or call +255 768 981 981.
Lead With Care
Grounded in health care expertise and enabled by access to leading technologies and tools, the Lead With Care program is focused on providing care, confidence and comfort to all Four Seasons guests, employees and residents within the new COVID-19 environment. The new program outlines clear procedures that educate and empower Four Seasons employees to take care of guests and each other. While guests will see many of the enhanced Lead With Care procedures, behind-the-scenes measures will also take place through employee training, additional food handling protocols, and enhancements to ventilation systems and other back-of-the-house operations.