- Wilderness Safaris DumaTau – Preserving a Critical Conservation Corridor
- Announcing the Return of the Safari Pioneers! Departing November 2020
- Vayeni's newest venture - Safari Escapes with Kelly
- Safari Soul Episode 2: Cow Safaris? Hideaways and Venter Tours Speak ‘Out The Box’ Travel Ideas born in Lockdown
- Classic Portfolio - Tuesday Talk - Take a walk on the wild side in Zambia
- Wilderness Safaris and CITW Drive Zambezi Community Support During COVID-19
- Desert & Delta Safaris Help Fund Disco Lights To Deter Elephants , For Communities In Conservation Areas
- Safarilink Resumes Domestic Flights
- RwandAir to resume flights on 1 August 2020
- The tougher the times get, the better giving feels
OurAfrica.Travel 2020 - Virtual Trade ShowBy *Leighanne Dawkins, Inyati Game Lodge
We haven't been able to see you face to face at any of the trade shows this year, we are so pleased to be able to reconnect with you virtually in an innovative way.
Join us as we stand together on one platform over 3 weeks and take part in the OurAfrica.Travel Virtual Trade Show as we showcase Inyati Game Lodge, Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
Virtual meetings will be set up in 3 different time zones, so wherever you are in the world we are able to meet with you. We come together as a community to remind the world about the beauty of Africa and restart those travel conversations.
In order for this show to really make the impact that it is capable of, we would love to invite you to join us and other industry greats in 'taking Africa to the world'.
VIRTUAL MEETING DATES:
11 – 13 August – Australia, New Zealand & Asia Pacific (3 days) - (Global Saturday 15 August)
17 – 21 August – North America, South America & Canada (5 days) - (Global Saturday 22 August)
24 – 28 August – Europe, United Kingdom, Ireland & Africa (5 days) - (Global Saturday 29 August)
(‘Global Saturdays’ are open days that allow the overflow of appointments that could not be accommodated within the exhibition schedule, and where any buyer may meet with any exhibitor, based on CAT)