- The tougher the times get, the better giving feels
- Hideaways explores Beyond the Lodge and Under the Sea: Episode 3: Rio Azul, Mozambique – Join live on the 22nd July @16:00
- Bushtracks Africa presents a Virtual Tour of the Falls
- Asilia - welcoming guests back to East Africa
- Kenya Airways clear for Take-off – Revised Schedule
- PRESS RELEASE: Kenya Airways Resumes Domestic Passenger Flights
- Remote Africa Safaris' Nick Riddin walks 350km through Zambia's Luangwa Valley to raise awareness and support for communities and conservation
- New website launched for Lewa Wilderness
- Elewana AfroChic Diani is reopening on the 17th July 2020
- Kenya Airways clear for Take-off!
RwandAir to resume flights on 1 August 2020By Waruna Ambanpola, RwandAir
RwandAir will resume flights on 1 August 2020 starting with selective African routes where borders are open, as well as Dubai. More destinations will be added as countries lift travel restrictions.
Schedule of available routes can be found on the RwandAir website.
In preparation for resumption of flights the following measures will be in place:
- Robots will be used at the Kigali International Airport to remind passengers about precautions.
- All passengers, crew and staff will be required to wear a face mask inside the Kigali International Airport premises and onboard our aircraft.
- Passengers and staff will go through health screening, including temperature checks. Thermal imaging cameras that remotely record body temperature have been installed at the entrance of the terminal building.
- Self check-in kiosks are installed at the Kigali International Airport to reduce person-to-person contact.
- Floor and seat markers are placed throughout the passenger journey at Kigali International Airport to help practice social distancing.