- Serengeti is calling!
- andBeyond Launches Virtual Travel Experiences to fund Conservation
- Ultimate Safaris announces ZERO FEE for Covid-19 related cancellations for new bookings
- New website launched for Blue Zebra Island Lodge, Lake Malawi
- Emergency fund is set up for elephants dying in Botswana from mystery cause
- Auric Air - Safety, Hygiene and Sanitization Video
- Classic Portfolio - Tuesday Talk - The Congo Basin & beyond...
- Kenya awarded safe travel status by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC)
- Harvesting the Sun in the Lower Zambezi
- Little Kulala – A Wilderness Restored
Safety is our No.1 Priority!By *Dixita Patel, Coastal Aviation
In the current environment, we have rolled out some very intensive sanitization procedures to reassure you that along with our in-house engineering and maintenance team, we have taken great care of our fleet of aircraft. All of this, so that when you take to the skies, you will be safe and comfortable flying with us.
To keep you safe and save you time, we have introduced Online Check-In for all our passengers. When you visit our website and follow the simple instructions, you will be checked in for your flight in a matter of moments. Please note that it is mandatory for all passengers to print hard copies of their boarding pass for airport security and then scan it through the check-in desk before proceeding to the departure gate.
We hope you enjoy this initiative which will minimize contact with others, whilst making your journey that much more seamless.
Successfully arriving at your destination is a culmination of many behind the scenes procedures and company-wide efforts to make sure your flights are safe, reliable, comfortable, and memorable. That is Coastal's core value.
Safety, just like quality, can not be compromised and there are no shortcuts, just the deliberate plans, and actions to ensure we are compliant.
We have uploaded a short YouTube clip on some of our Safety procedures, which you can view on the link below:-