- Hideaways explores Beyond the Lodge and Under the Sea: Episode 3: Rio Azul, Mozambique – Join live on the 22nd July @16:00
- Bushtracks Africa presents a Virtual Tour of the Falls
- Asilia - welcoming guests back to East Africa
- Kenya Airways clear for Take-off – Revised Schedule
- PRESS RELEASE: Kenya Airways Resumes Domestic Passenger Flights
- Remote Africa Safaris' Nick Riddin walks 350km through Zambia's Luangwa Valley to raise awareness and support for communities and conservation
- New website launched for Lewa Wilderness
- Elewana AfroChic Diani is reopening on the 17th July 2020
- Kenya Airways clear for Take-off!
- Your Safety is our Top Priority!
The tougher the times get, the better giving feelsBy *Steve Adams, The Safari Store
As posted last week by Remote Africa, in July 2020 Nick, & the Walk Luangwa team, are walking 350km through one of Africa’s wildest places, the Luangwa Valley, to raise urgently-needed funds for conservation.
We at The Safari Store have donated two of the best walking & safari shirts we make as prizes - the Women’s Pioneer & the Men’s Explorer Anti-insect Safari Shirts - to help Nick to raise these funds.
To enter simply donate any amount you choose and include "thesafaristore" in your message when you make the donation on the ‘Nick Riddin: Walk Luangwa’ Just Giving page.
Winners will be announced on The Safari Store's Facebook page once the walk has been completed.
Donate and enter here.
View the Pioneer & Explorer shirts here.
Follow The Safari Store's Facebook page here to find out who the winners are.
*If you have already made a donation and you wish to enter this competition then please forward your confirmation of donation email from Just Giving to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not use social media then please do the same so we may notify you by email.
Terms are to be found at the bottom of our newsletter here.