- Sanctuary Retreats is ready to welcome you back to Kenya and Tanzania
- Wild Frontiers is ready for business
- Serena Hotels: engaging with the local community
- Keeping Fit With Muthaiga Travel
- Green, glorious green
- Kwandwe Private Game Reserve - Welcoming Galpin Tented Camp
- Deals 2 Discover: Travel trade invited to add promotions to travel deals website
- Alfajiri Villas are back open for international travellers
- Why Use Claire Cooper HR?
- Bushtracks Africa partners with Prospero Zambia to assist with COVID-19 mitigation
SPOTLIGHT Workshops & Expo’s are going VIRTUAL on 30 SeptemberBy Selling Tanzania /Houston Travel Marketing
Derek Houston of Houston Travel Marketing Services has launched a Virtual Spotlight Workshop.
As Regional and Domestic Travel is likely to be the first market sector to open post COVID the Prime objective of Spotlight Virtual will be to promote Inter Africa & Indian Ocean Islands travel.
Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo will be an Interactive online B2B event enabling exhibitors to connect with travel trade buyers from all over Africa. Spotlight Travel Expo is designed to create a real inter -active Exhibition experience with B2B meetings and Pre - scheduled Appointments.
As Africa Tourism is opening up, Spotlight Virtual Travel Expo offers African hotels, resorts ,DMC’s, Tourism Boards and safari lodges the opportunity to re-engage with Travel agents and Tour operators, meet potential new buyers and update the trade on Post Covid protocols, special offers etc.
Each Exhibitor will have a Special booth with their own branding featuring logo, graphics, detailed profile, UTube video, downloading of Presentations, social media contacts plus the Multiple Chat Facility.
Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo will be a one day, six hour virtually manned Exhibition.
Exhibitors will be able to have one- on- one meetings and discussions with Buyers.
Plus Networking Lounge /Seminars sponsorship opportunities
Invitations will be sent to Houston’s extensive buyer database of over 2000 Travel trade who have attended Spotlight workshops and Expos.
The buyers to be invited will be Travel agents and Inbound tour operators from South Africa Botswana, Namibia, Mozambique Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, West Africa.
Buyers from Europe (Nordics, Central & astern Europe will also be invited.
150 Buyers are expected to register for the Expo.
Visit www.spotlightworkshops.co.za for the updated 2020 and 2021 programme.