- Kenya To Host First Annual Magical Kenya Elephant Naming Festival In 2021
- Ethiopian Expands Its Global Hub - Addis Ababa Bole International Airport, unveils its new Aviation Infrastructure blending Modernity with Bio Safety.
- Get on out to Tanzania!
- Fly with us again this winter from London Heathrow
- Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti Reopens 1 September
- Ethiopian Airlines sponsors RIDE 4 RANGERS supporting ATTA, Tusk & Land Rover
- Kenya: The first country awarded the recommended status of the SAFER TOURISM SEAL
- Ol Lentille in Laikipia is welcoming back international guests
- In celebration of Women’s Month; Hideaways and the Dulini Collection speak into the Power of Dignity
- Watch Jenman African Safaris Guide Chronicles, Episode 3: Ageless Africa
The Show Must Go OnlineBy Jacqui Reynolds, On Show Solutions
THE SHOW MUST GO ONLINE
Africa Showcase Goes Live This Month
Leading global roadshow, Africa Showcase, will host their first online show this month, kicking off with the annual North America roadshow. Premier suppliers have come together to create an exciting virtual fam trip for the travel trade combined with face-to-face online meetings.
At its core, Africa Showcase connects African products to pre-qualified Africa specialists. With global movement on hold, the organisers have created a different way of delivering their promise. In September, North America will be the first in a series of interactive shows with our key source markets. Australia & New Zealand are scheduled for early October, UK & Ireland late October and ‘Mitteleuropa’ (the German-speaking market) in November.
‘Right now, it’s essential we market our destination so that we’re able to capitalise on the pent-up demand when borders open’, says Jacqui Reynolds, co-owner of On Show Solutions. ‘We all know that international marketing has a long lead-time and companies able to market and sell their way out of this will see a faster recovery.’
Africa Showcase Online will benefit from an enhanced business matchmaking service which matches the most suitable buyers and sellers. Their customised software enables trackability through the virtual helpdesk and demonstrates ROI from the online meetings.
On Show Solutions co-owner Amanda Margison confirms ‘We’re lining up our top buyers in the key markets. They need to know who’s still able to service their client requests and also start rebuilding their side of the distribution channel. Our global partners are working harder than ever before.’
Suppliers are encouraged to be storytellers and to use this online platform to bring their products to life in a way that physical roadshows did not allow. There are opportunities to showcase products on location from an iconic view of the property, inside an opulent suite or having drinks by the waterhole. The online events also enable suppliers to bring the characters of their properties into the sales and marketing arena.
For more details on participating, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.