- Kapama Private Game Reserve Introducing PCR Testing
- Rwanda Signs Forest Reserve Management Agreement with African Parks
- South Africa Ultraluxe Iconic Lodges & Camps Live Virtual Fam
- Classic Portfolio - Quick Question!
- COVID-19 testing, 24/7, at ORTIA
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and The Boma To Reopen Due to Strong Demand
- African Bush Camps Launches World Safari Day to Rally Support for Safari Tourism
- Wilderness Safaris Announces Winners Of Africa In Focus Photo Competition
- Sanctuary Retreats is ready to welcome guests back to Botswana!
- Jenman African Safaris Episode 4 “Safari Planning”: Launching Exclusive Private-Guided Safari - Walking Wild, Mana & Hwange
Additional flights frequencies to RUAHA NATIONAL PARK and IRINGABy Ajay Badiani, Auric Air Services
The Ruaha National Park with over 20,000 sq km, is Tanzania’s largest national park yet still remains under-visited as opposed to the other parks in northern Tanzania. This has built the park’s reputation where one can enjoy outstanding levels of wildlife and breath-taking landscapes with almost no other vehicles around.
The Auric Air flight schedule to the park makes it easier than ever to visit one of Tanzania's greatest parks where one can meet some of the country's largest prides of lions and herds of elephants.
From 03 December 2020, Auric Air will operate 5 X weekly to Ruaha National Park and Iringa
The days of operations will be: Monday, Tuedays, Wednesday, THURSDAY, Friday and SATURDAY
Connections available from/to:
Dar es salaam
Nyerere National Park (formerly known as Selous Game Reserve)