- Tourism Connect; Turning Enquiries into Realities with Jenman African Safaris
- CITW Distributes over 100 Food Hampers To Zambezi Communities
- Small World Marketing Collaborates with Madagascar Classic Collection for an 'Introduction to Madagascar' Webinar
- Wilderness Safaris Welcomes Guests to Namibia and Zimbabwe
- Lemala's Commitment to Tanzania
- Inspirations Travel & Tours (PTY) LTD joins Planet Promoters portfolio in UK & Ireland
- Wilderness Safaris Drives Gishwati Conservation Tourism Programme
- New ATTA® members this month - October 2020
- A New Dawn - ARP Africa Travel Ltd
- andBeyond Phinda Private Game Reserve Welcomes Tuskers From Tembe Elephant Park
Beauty and beasts in the southBy Robyn Ghaui, Nomad Tanzania - Camps
Ah, to be surrounded by the grunts of gnus... November marks the Great Migration's move to Southern Serengeti for the famed calving season, and our adventure-spirited mobile Serengeti Safari Camp is re-opening to welcome them.
Nov-Mar is an utterly spectacular time of year: millions of wildebeest birthing a new generation in Jan-Mar; a plethora of predators moving in for the feast; birds, butterflies and the lush gloriousness of green season... and the vast infinity of the Serengeti pretty much to oneself.
There's no time like the present, and here's why
- Serengeti Safari Camp will get you to where nearly no one else will be, on safari like it was 20 years ago - and like it probably never will be again.
Tanzania is wide open and welcoming: no Covid tests or quarantine required, and the silver lining of wilderness without the crowds.
- Our Walks, Wildebeest & Wilderness itinerary links Entamanu Ngorongoro to Serengeti Safari Camp with a walk along the Crater rim and down to the wildebeest-filled plains via Olduvai, the cradle of humankind... a very special take on this magical part of the planet, and hard to top for a trip between Dec-Mar.
- Take a leaf out of the book of the savvy travellers who are already out here, giving a gleeful two thumbs-up.
'Sleeping in the tent in the Serengeti is a memory that will never wear off. Seeing the stars was amazing and will never be forgotten. The lounge area was lovely for relaxing after safari and having a fire was also very nice. The safaris themselves were brilliant and we saw many memorable sights' - Mathew, Feb '20.
We always enjoy hearing from you, so if there's anything at all that you need - just shout and we'll be glad to help.
Love, peace and spur-winged geese,
the Nomad gnus x