- Great Plains opens Botswana camps with a timely video message
- New Route - Masai Mara to Serengeti via Kisumu and Musoma
- Prizes worth USD 12 000 up for grabs in Victoria Falls virtual marathon
- Your Safari In Safe Hands: NEW Flexible Booking Policy
- Airlink Formalises Name Change
- One&Only Resorts appoint Anne Scott as General Manager One&Only Cape Town in South Africa in South Africa
- Travel with peace of mind with RwandAir's Travel Cover (including COVID19 expenses)
- Lemala Ndutu Tented Camp is ready to welcome the herds into the south.
- Serengeti Girl's Run
- Celebrate Responsible Tourism with African Bush Camps
Garonga Safari Company announces development of new luxury tented camp - MCHBy Anna da Graca, Garonga Safari Company
Garonga Safari Camp is now Garonga Safari Company and along with this new name, logo and pretty website comes the announcement of a new luxury, private tented camp, MCH.
MCH is under canvas romance that pays tribute to the century-old tradition of safaris yet has all the luxury trappings and modern comforts that you need for a memorable Big 5 safari in South Africa. Like Garonga Safari Camp and Little Garonga, the newest member of the Garonga family welcomes you just as warmly to our ‘safari for the soul’ experience with special indulgences and unexpected treats.
MCH has been set up to accommodate private groups whether families, or a group of friends. It is a completely luxury safari camp experience, shared only with those you arrived with and a small team of staff that are on hand to take care of your needs throughout your stay.
Each of the four tents comfortably accommodates two guests in an elegantly furnished and spacious suite. Take your pick from indoor and outdoor showers, and a bath that is partially covered overhead, while open in front to views of the bush.
By now you are likely itching to know what MCH stands for. It is a beautiful tribute to Maria Carmela Hambleden, the mother of Bernie, Garonga’s owner. The elephant that represents MCH in the new Garonga Safari Co. logo is, quite aptly, the matriarch of the three elephants.
MCH is waiting to spoil you with all the things you have come to know and love about the Garonga safari experience.
Read more about MCH in the latest Garonga blog post here - Experience Luxury at MCH Private Tented Camp