- Ethiopian takes delivery of two new Airbus A350-900s
- Garonga Safari Company announces development of new luxury tented camp - MCH
- Great Plains opens Botswana camps with a timely video message
- New Route - Masai Mara to Serengeti via Kisumu and Musoma
- Prizes worth USD 12 000 up for grabs in Victoria Falls virtual marathon
- Your Safari In Safe Hands: NEW Flexible Booking Policy
- Airlink Formalises Name Change
- One&Only Resorts appoint Anne Scott as General Manager One&Only Cape Town in South Africa in South Africa
- Travel with peace of mind with RwandAir's Travel Cover (including COVID19 expenses)
- Lemala Ndutu Tented Camp is ready to welcome the herds into the south.
Zimbabwe Ultraluxe Iconic Lodges & Camps Live Virtual Fam Part 1By *Siobhan Byrne Learat, Adams & Butler
SIOBHAN BYRNE LEARAT
CEO of ADAMS & BUTLER AFRICA
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 20th
Check your Time Zone:
- 11am EST New York & Toronto
- 10am CST Texas & Chicago
- 8am PST Los Angeles & Vancouver
- 4pm Dublin & London
- 5pm Paris & Berlin
- 6pm Zimbabwe
ICONIC LODGES & CAMPS
LIVE VIRTUAL FAM PART 1
Zambesia Conservation Alliance
Matetsi Victoria Falls
Deteema Springs Camp
528 Victoria Falls 528
Adams & Butler is a proud partner of Qatar Airways
Adams & Butler's Live African
weekly webinar every Friday!!!
Friday the 20th November
Time: 11am EST (US & CANADA)
Check your local time zone above
Join Adams & Butler Africa on their series of live educational trips to Africa. We kicked off the series with Kenya from Giraffe Manor last Friday, and this week we beam live from Zimbabwe at Matetsi Lodge on the 20th November and South Africa on the 27th from Singita.
We, in keeping with our sustainable and socially conscientious values want to promote lesser known safari destiantions such as Zimbabwe. We are advocates for sustainability.
Adams & Butler is a Travel + Leisure A-List Travel Advisor 2020 and a specialist for East and Southern Africa.
We really do believe that now more than ever is the greatest time to visit or encourage others to visit Africa. Five African countries: Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda, Zambia and Uganda, have been named as being the Top 10 safest countries in the world to travel to during these challenging times. The most sought after things to do in Africa, such as the Wildebeest Migration and Victoria Falls, are for the first time ever in decades, a more private experience.
Looking forward to seeing you on Friday in Zimbabwe!!
A recording will be sent to all those who register even if you can't join us live.