- Women in Development Webinar
- Saxon Hotel, Villas and Spa Re-Opens 1 May 2021!
- Importance of Safety Standards in Tanzanian Aviation and Challenges faced during Covid-19
- Nomad Tanzania's wild west webinar
- New ATTA® members this month – February 2021
- COVID Indemnity
- Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs and Loisaba Star Beds Now Open
- Natural Selection opens the new Jack's Camp
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Postponement of Opening to 2 September 2021
- Miracle in Tarangire National Park
RwandAir maintains its Heathrow service for Summer 2021, offering greater connectivity to its passengersBy Vikki Joyce, RwandAir
From 30th March, RwandAir will operate three weekly flights from London Heathrow to Kigali with new convenient and seamless connections to our network:
Flight Frequency Route Departure Arrival Aircraft
700 Tue, Thu, Sat Kigali – London Heathrow 0:30 10:00 A330
701 Tue, Thu, Sat London Heathrow – Kigali 18:05 5:50+1 A330
We are proud to be the first African airline to take part in trials of the new IATA Travel Pass on all flights between Kigali and Nairobi showing a commitment to keep passengers safe and reinforcing all the health and safety measures and protocols which have been put in place to restore customer confidence to fly once more.
RwandAir is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines and operates one of the youngest state-of-the-art fleets on the African continent. With a reputation for delivering a premium service to all its customers, RwandAir operates 12 aircraft with an average age of just under six years. The airline currently offers services to 25 destinations across 21 countries throughout Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
Learn more about our Five-Step Health & Safety Guide here
For more information about RwandAir, please visit www.rwandair.com
For bookings and enquiries contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01293 874922
Open from 1000- 1300 &1400-1700 Monday to Friday