- South Luangwa Vaccine Roll Out in Full Swing
- Victoria Falls Videos: “On the Edge of a World Wonder”
- Ultimate Safaris announces 2022 guaranteed departures
- Ethiopian Launches High-End COVID-19 Testing Lab at its Hub
- Let's follow the Migration to the Western Serengeti with Miracle Experience
- Country Catch Up Webinar with The Africa Hub and 12 Destination Experts
- Interesting results from latest UK consumer research
- Greetings from Matetsi Victoria Falls
- Great Lakes Safaris celebrates 20th anniversary by launching charity foundation & 20 night tour.
- Namibia & Ultimate Safaris COVID Update
Offbeat Safaris launches new camp in Mara North - Offbeat NdotoBy Tanyth Flatt, Offbeat Safaris
Ndoto is the Kiswahili word for Dream. With the worst of the global pandemic hopefully behind us now is time to Dream of the future. The return of freedoms once taken for granted, proper companionship with loved ones, holidays, Africa!
My Dream has been the expansion of our special business. My long held ambition has been to create a separate, smaller high end camp to supplement the ever-popular Offbeat Mara. So it is with great pleasure and excitement that I now introduce to you “Offbeat Ndoto”.
Located downstream and entirely separate from Offbeat Mara it has just four luxury double tents and is set on an attractive corner of Mundia’s Hill overlooking the Olare Orok Riverine Forest. The carefully selected tent positions reveal a stunning vista across the beautiful Mara North Conservancy.
And just to remind you, the huge area of the Mara North Conservancy (approximately 74,000 acres) permits just 200 tourist beds, so enables a uniquely private experience for the discerning wildlife traveller.
Ground has been levelled, the tentmakers have been in action and bespoke furniture is being built. Offbeat Ndoto opens in August this year.
As with all Offbeat properties the ethos of Offbeat Ndoto is one of quality and service. First class guiding, access to premium wildlife areas, attractive accommodation, excellent food, plentiful cold drinks all add up to the exceptional hospitality that our guests have thoroughly enjoyed for more than 30 years.
Enhanced creature comforts await you at Offbeat Ndoto. Huge tastefully furnished tents with a veranda, sitting room and fully plumbed hot and cold running water. Our welcoming Octagonal Mess Tent, set on the banks of the river, is full of charm and ambiance.
The ancient Sycamore Fig Trees on the ‘secret island’ below offer respite from the mid day sun. Delicious homecooked delights from the kitchen will replenish you after hours exploring the Mara’s wonders.
Offbeat Ndoto will be among the most exclusive camps in the Mara ecosystem.
We are now taking bookings for Offbeat Ndoto. Please do contact me (email@example.com) or one of the team to secure a bed for what promises to be an amazing migration season ahead.
My Dream can be your reality