- Don't Worry Be Happy - We've got you Covered
- News From the Explorations Company
- Remembering African Wild Dogs Book Launch
- Wilderness Safaris and White Desert Introduce Latest Africa and Antarctica Journeys
- Regional Air Services - Daily Zanzibar/Dar es Salaam – Serengeti Schedule
- A brand new website & we're in the news!
- Airlink launches non-stop Durban – Mbombela (Nelspruit) flights.
- Our Migori-Tarime Service Is Back!!
- Serena Hotels publish new cancellation and deposit policies
- Webinar Registration - A Guide on Selling Zambia!
TUESDAY TALK Islands in AfricaBy *Suzanne Bayly-Coupe, Classic Portfolio
Join us as we discover Seychelles, Príncipe and Mozambique. From remote coral atolls and a marine reserve archipelago to a volcanic paradise covered in a rainforest. Join us as we uncover these 3 truly unique and vastly different island experiences in Africa. Our panel of experts will discuss the geology that creates the ultimate beach and marine escapes, the special experiences they each offer and how best to get there.
Tuesday 22nd February
4pm (South Africa: GMT+2). The talk will be an hour.
WHO: Our Panel
1. SEYCHELLES: Blue Safari Seychelles - Jordyn Erasmus, Sales & Marketing Manager
2. PRÍNCIPE: HBD Príncipe - Emma Tuzinkiewicz, Sustainability Director
3. MOZAMBIQUE: Azura Retreats - Stella Bettany, Owner
Moderated by: Suzanne Bayly
REGISTER TO JOIN the webinar