- Calvin Boia - Wearing A Brand New Hat in Hospitality - Proactive Hospitality Solutions
- Wilderness Safaris Namibia Further Reduces Carbon Footprint
- Another factory new Cessna Grand Caravan EX aircraft, delivered to Scenic AIr Safaris
- Escape to Western Namibia with Sanctuary Retreats
- Shokomokwa Borehole Brings Life and Water to Community
- Saruni & Sera Conservancy extend their partnership for decades to come!
- Airlink commences Durban - Harare flights
- Joint Media Statement by the Government of the Kingdom of Eswatini and Airlink on the Discontinuation of Operations of Eswatini Airlink
- The British High Commissioner to Kenya at Porini Mara Camp
- New wildlife documentary set in the Luangwa Valley premiers on Netflix
Green Travel Marketing to represent Ololo Safari Lodge & Farm at Experience AfricaBy *Charlie Morison, Green Travel Marketing
Green Travel Marketing is delighted to announce we will be representing Ololo Safari Lodge & Farm at Experience Africa this June, a boutique safari lodge on the edge of Nairobi National Park and the ideal location to start or end of your safari.
Owned and run by an Australian farming family, Ololo Safari Lodge & Farm offers the warmth and comfort of a home with effortless style and personalized service. Originally an old Kenyan homestead and since converted to a small luxury lodge, Ololo is perfectly situated, on the beautiful banks of the Mbagathi River which forms the southern border of the Nairobi National Park.
The lodge is a mere 45-minute drive through the park from Nairobi and both main airports, yet the lodge's secluded location feels like a world away. Guests arriving on night flights can enjoy a ‘night game drive’ experience to the lodge which is perhaps the ultimate way to immerse yourself into the safari spirit !
Set on a productive 20 acre regenerative working organic farm, Ololo offers the joys of delicious ‘paddock to plate’ fresh ingredients. The farm, which is certified as organic, produces everything from fruit, vegetables and salad greens to eggs, meat and milk for their delicious ice creams. Their restaurant, ‘The Kitchen at Ololo’ ensures a memorable dining experience and guests are encouraged to visit the vegetable gardens, mushroom house, chicken and duck runs and even help milk the cows to learn about and appreciate their foodie philosophy.
With their established and secluded gardens, guests are able to settle in and soak up a unique safari experience. Wildlife is right on their doorstep for guests to enjoy game drives in Nairobi National Park with their experienced guides. The park is renowned for its population of black and white rhino, lions, zebra, leopards, cheetah, giraffe, hippos, crocodile, warthogs and many antelope species. It is also home to over 430 species of birdlife, many of which can be spotted around the Ololo gardens.
Guests can unwind after their journey at the lodge by the pool or with a relaxing massage, take a tour of the Ololo Farm or perhaps an excursion into historic Karen or Kitengela hot glass. In the cooler months, guests can sit by the fire-pit in the garden or cosy up by the blazing fireplace in the inviting living room stepping into the stone clad cellar to choose wine for supper.
Ololo’s rooms are unique and diverse, each tastefully appointed with attention to historical detail. The accommodation at Ololo ranges from the farm's old, converted stables, their tented cottages under makuti thatch and to the original suites in the main house of the lodge.
Ololo’s unique setting and home-style comfort make Ololo a very special place to stay and the perfect start or end point of a journey in Kenya.
- Ololo is only 45 mins drive from either Nairobi Wilson or Jomo Kenyatta airports. Access is via Nairobi national park making the journey relaxing and unique and avoids the notorious Nairobi traffic.
- Safari packages and day rooms are available.
- Ololo is welcoming agents to book FAM trips on your next visit to Nairobi, contact Charlie@campbell-bell.com for more information