Natural World Kenya Safaris
African Based Travel SpecialistAddress: NAIROBI HQs: Nairobi Safari Center, 204 Sports Road, Westlands, Nairobi. P.O. Box 5036 - 00200, +254 704 001 122, +254 720 894 288 (Emergency) KENYA COAST BRANCH: Diamond Trust Bank Building Next to Safaricom Care Shop Moi Avenue - Mombasa P.O. Box 89946 - 80100 +254 412 226 715 +254 720 894 288 (Emergency) Member Number: 2379183 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +254 704 001 122
COME #EXPLORE EAST AFRICA WITH NATURAL WORLD KENYA SAFARIS (KENYA, TANZANIA, ZANZIBAR, UGANDA & RWANDA):
EAST AFRICA TRAVEL GUIDE: https://www.naturaltoursandsafaris.com/african-holiday-safaris-east-africa/
Natural World Kenya safaris is a Kenya based East African tour operator taking pride in providing Kenya Safari tours, Combined Kenya & Tanzania safari trips, Mount Kenya & Kilimanjaro treks ,Uganda & Rwanda Gorilla trekking packages and Tanzania only safari tours.
From the African Safari Capital of Nairobi and the Kenya beach resorts of Mombasa, Diani, Malindi & Watamu , Natural World Kenya safaris operates Nature & Wildlife tours, Safaris, Day trips, multi day tours, Group Tours, Fly -in safaris and more…
Since year 2002, we have been offering -VALUE FOR MONEY-East African Holiday safari tours & packages with countless happy guests!
We guarantee you a memorable African safari holiday in East africa:
- A comprehensive range of safari tours ranging in destinations, duration, prices, accommodation & travel transport options
- Detailed safari tour packages & itineraries, complete with timings, prices and customization options
- Flexible features on safari tour packages providing you with room for input on personalization
- Choice of economy, comfort & luxury safari lodges / tented camps accommodation for all our multi-day safari packages leaving you to choose your safari style and budget
- Default Safari Tour transport and game viewing drives in our standard 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep with option of the basic lower priced basic Safari minivan
- Private guided safari tours in own 4 x 4 Jeep vehicle and dedicated English,German, Italian, French, Spanish speaking driver / guides
- A multitude of safari departing and finishing locations in both Kenya & Tanzania
- A seamless safari tour booking process with online payment system by credit card devoid of commission charges
How We Make it Happen:
Our safari tour packages start from Nairobi, around Lake Naivasha , Namanga border Town of Kenya / Tanzania & Arusha in Tanzania , along the Kenya coast , Safari tours start from Mombasa, Diani , Kilifi, Malindi, Watamu and Galu beach resorts giving you the flexibility to decide on your safari starting and finishing location in Kenya & East Africa
- Well trained, experienced and friendly safari tour driver / guides to guide you throughout your East African safari.
- Seamless Kenya & Tanzania safari trips under a ONE STOP SHOP safari tour operator.
- Service benefits of a local Kenyan tour operator with local tour managers and safari driver / guides sharing a common purpose
- Deep, established relationships in the tourism industry enabling Natural World Kenya safaris offer relatively cheaper safari tour prices
- A 24 hours local support network to our guests – from arrival in Kenya to departure at end of successful holiday safari
- Family friendly safari tour packages for kids with children friendly tour driver / guides and facilities to match
- Consistently excellent guest feedback reviews on TripAdvisor, SafariBookings.com, Trust Pilot & Lonely Planet
- Corporate membership in national and international travel / tourism industry regulatory organizations.
We are Social:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NaturalWorldKenya/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/naturalworldke
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/naturalworldkenya/
Where we operate
- Beach Holidays
- Bird Watching
- Flying Safaris
- Mobile Safaris
- Mountain Climbing
- Riding Safaris
- Safaris - Fixed Camp
- Camel Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Air Charters
- Guided flying safaris
- Eco tourism
- Cultural activities
- Honeymoon safaris
We are proud members of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travelers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few kilos of space in your suitcase and take supplies for the projects we support in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local children and families. Please click here to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.