- Fastjet, will it open up cheap pan-African Holidays?
- Gamewatchers launch tented new camp
- ZIM Private sector "Bring on UNWTO 2013"
- World Speed sailing record broken in African Waters
- and the winner is... Cape Town
- TZ to switch of analogue radio Dec 31
- Namibia saving the Cheetah
30 November 2012
Federal Air cuts Vilanculos
From Atta member Federal Air
From February 1st Federal Airlines will cease Vilanculos scheduled flights, with the last operational flight on January 31.
“After 10 years of operation, it has been a difficult decision to make, however with the global economic downturn, the airline has seen a continuing decline in passenger numbers,”
Federal Airlines will retain the service until the end of January to give passengers an opportunity to make alternative arrangements.
Passengers who have paid for confirmed bookings in full, will be reimbursed according to conditions of carriage. Re-imbursements will be handled by the airline’s reservations team, who can be contacted on email@example.com, or +27 11 395 9000.