- Train with Atta Webinars - another record-breaking audience
- Webinar: Great Plains Conservation, Kenya
- Webinar Recording Available: Tourism in Zimbabwe by Ross Kennedy - Record Breaking Audience
- Webinar: Tourism in Zimbabwe with Ross Kennedy, CEO - Africa Albida Tourism
- Atta Webinar - largest ever audience!
- Webinar: Great Plains Conservation, Botswana
Atta member's webinar: Bale Mountain Lodge in Ethiopia
Atta invites you to tune in to watch our member presenting their new lodge opening in Ethiopia at 2pm GMT this Thursday, 2 May.
Due to launch in October and already billed as one of 2013‘s hot new properties by The Times, Bale Mountain Lodge will be a 15 bedroom eco- safari lodge in the Bale Mountains National Park (BMNP) of south central Ethiopia. The park is full of rare mammal and amphibian species, endemic birds and spectacular flora including 60% of the remaining Ethiopian Wolves, the world’s most rare carnivore plus Black Maned Lions and Giant Forest Hogs. The location of the lodge has been selected to provide guests with an excellent opportunity to experience a pristine wilderness that incorporates the largest tract of Afro-alpine moorland remaining on the continent whilst living lower down in a stunning cloud forest which offers access to the rift valley and wider local attractions.
UNESCO has estimated that more mammal species would become extinct were the habitats of the Bale Mountains to degrade than if any other area of equivalent size on the globe were to disappear. This unique wildlife experience combined with the pioneering luxury Eco Lodge, will make Bale Mountain Lodge an unforgettable stay.
Don't worry if you cannot attend live session, just register and we will be sending you the recorded version once it is available.