- Africa huge investment opportunities
- Increased emerging market tourism to Africa driving new travel demands
- New Lanseria runway opens
- Brussels Airlines to add extra frequency to Luanda in Angola
- 2014 Zambia Open to promote tourism
The Mombasa and Coast Tourists Association has urged the government to waive visa fees for tourists from established market sources.
The MCTA said for a country recovering from a crisis that led to issuance of travel advisories, waiving visa fees is one way of attracting people back.