- Atta Christmas in Cape Town - Final Reminder
- Uganda scraps VAT on key tourism services
- Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda to establish common currency
- Zimbabwe Tourism Update
- Ethiopian Airlines resumed flights to Niamey
- Indaba joins forces with We Are Africa
04 December 2013
KQ increases flights for the December period
- Guangzhou CAN 3x weekly non stop on B773 effective 18th November.
- Malindi MYD frequency increase from 6x to 7x weekly. (12x eff 20Dec).
- Mombasa MBA frequency increase from 77x to 88x weekly.
- Gaborone GBE frequency increase from 3x to 5x weekly.
- Antananarivo TNR frequency increase from 4x to 7x weekly.
- Accra/Freetown ACC-FNA 4x wide body B767 eff 1st Dec.
- Accra/Monrovia ACC-ROB 3x wide body B767 eff 2nd Dec.
- Kilimanjaro JRO frequency increase from 5x to 7x weekly.
- Seychelles SEZ frequency increase from 3x to 4x weekly.
- Jo’Burg JNB frequency increase from 21x to 24x weekly.
- Juba JUB frequency increase from 12x to 19x weekly.
- Paris CDG frequency increase from 5x weekly to 6x weekly.