- Atta Christmas in Cape Town - Final Reminder
- Uganda scraps VAT on key tourism services
- Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda to establish common currency
- Zimbabwe Tourism Update
- Ethiopian Airlines resumed flights to Niamey
- Indaba joins forces with We Are Africa
Single Passport for EAC by 2015
Citizens of Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Burundi and Rwanda will be travelling using the new generation East African Passport. The five presidents agreed to launch the new passport by November 2015.
The current East African passport is only valid within the five countries and thus holders also had to depend on their respective national passports when travelling abroad. However, the new regional travelling document will be an international one which means is likely to replace national passports.