- Atta Christmas in Cape Town - Guest List & Santa's Secret Raffle
- Single Passport for EAC by 2015
- KQ increases flights for the December period
- Member's Webinar: Nairobi Tented Camp, Kenya
- Commercial News from Africa
Zimbabwe and Mozambique Sign Joint Marketing Agreement
Zimbabwe and Mozambique have signed a Memorandum of Understanding on tourism co-operation that will result in a dual marketing strategy for their products. The joint marketing strategy is set to promote two destinations by combining the beaches of Mozambique with Zimbabwe’s products.
Mozambique's prime tourist attractions include white-sand beaches, pristine coral reefs and luxury hideaways, with just over two million tourists visiting the country yearly. On the other hand, Zimbabwe's key draw cards include the Victoria Falls, Great Zimbabwe National Monuments and the Eastern Highlands among other attractions.
The MoU will also see the two countries taking a special focus on the promotion of their heritage sites.