- Kenya Update
- Webinar: The New Campi ya Kanzi, Kenya
- Gorilla Naming Ceremony in Rwanda
- Travel and Tourism in Ethiopia to 2018, New Report Launched
- New app puts the airport in your pocket
- Zambia to create 300,000 tourism jobs
- This Week at Atta HQ (26)
- Kenya Government to Classify Tourism Hotels
New flight route Addis Ababa - Madrid
Ethiopian Airlines has finalized preparations to start three weekly services to Madrid, Spain starting from 2 September 2014.
Ethiopian flights to Madrid will be operated through Rome and will bring the number of the airline’s international destinations across five continents to 83. The flights will provide the best connectivity options between Spain and East and Southern Africa.
Passengers to and from Madrid will enjoy convenient connections to destinations in Ethiopian wide route network such as Zanzibar, Kilimanjaro, Dar es Salam, Nairobi, Entebbe, Lusaka, Luanda and Johannesburg.