- Kenya Update
- Webinar: The New Campi ya Kanzi, Kenya
- Gorilla Naming Ceremony in Rwanda
- Travel and Tourism in Ethiopia to 2018, New Report Launched
- New app puts the airport in your pocket
- Zambia to create 300,000 tourism jobs
- This Week at Atta HQ (26)
- Kenya Government to Classify Tourism Hotels
Tanzania devices tour marketing strategy
Tanzania has launched an International Tourism Marketing Strategy that is cantered to promote the county’s tour attractions globally. The strategy will involve advertising tour attractions especially those located in the southern circuit of the country.
The promotion plan will involve a mixed marketing strategy in the focused countries citing United Kingdom, USA, Germany and Italy. Others in the list are France, Netherlands, Canada, Australia and Spain, South Africa, Brazil and India.
Source: The Guardian