- Botswana's Okavango Delta becomes 1000th World Heritage site
- Southern African youths involved in Tourism Development
- New African Budget Airline Launched
- New flight route: Dar es Salaam to Harare
- Renaming JKIA Terminals
- Webinar: How can Botswana be different yet affordable?
TripAdvisor: 4 Opportunities You May Be Missing Out On – According to TripBarometer
TripAdvisor’s annual state of the travel industry survey, TripBarometer, shows that 2014 is turning into a fantastic year for the tourism sector. With 21% of global travellers saying they’ll spend more this year than last, it’s a great time for individuals in the industry to make sure they’re ready to capitalize on this increased spending. Unfortunately, travellers and hoteliers seem to have some differing opinions on what is important to travellers. Travel blogger Helen Anne Travis writes here about 4 key opportunities TripAdvisor points out that hoteliers can use to make sure that they’re giving travellers exactly what they want – leading to increased bookings: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/TripAdvisorInsights/n2306/4-opportunities-you-may-be-missing-according-tripbarometer