- Commercial News from Africa (27)
- Tourism Update Poll: Have you had cancellations because of Ebola?
- Warning to travel companies following landmark court case
- British High Commissioner to Uganda on universal bednet campaign
- Webinar: The Launch of Azura Selous
- Tanzania Offers to Lease Islands
- Bank Holiday in the UK
Botswana to launch tourist train
Botswana Railways has announced plans to introduce a tourist train to offer both local and international tourists an opportunity to explore Botswana and the neighbouring countries. The tourist train will take tourists from Francistown in Botswana, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe before Livingstone in Zambia and back into the wildlife infested town of Kasane in Botswana.
The train will be in the model of the famous shosholodza train of South Africa where tourists will be served with snacks and beverages while enjoying the beauty of Southern Africa.