- Atta Networking Event in Sao Paulo, 24th September
- Kenya scraps visas for SA travellers – for now
- Ebola - Botswana
- Commercial News from Africa (26)
- Uthando Benefit Concert in Cape Town: Special Atta Members Ticket price
- #AttaAroundtheWorld: Like & Share
Egyptair to stop Harare flights
Egyptian airline, Egyptair, has decided to roll back its Zimbabwean operation from next month.
The flag carrier of Egypt, which returned to the Zimbabwean skies last year after a nine-year breather, informed the Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe (CAAZ) and other relevant stakeholders last month of its decision to stop four weekly flights to Harare.
The airline will cancel the Cairo-Dar es Salaam-Harare route on September 24.