- Prevention of Fraud: Chargeback Seminar UK (1)
- Joint media statement on the meeting between the Minister of Home Affairs and the Minister of Tourism
- Winter 2014 London Heathrow long haul - Reduced frequencies
- UNWTO Tourism Highlights 2014 Edition
- Ebola - Atta Medical Advisor
Zimbabwe Government Urged To Help National Airline
The Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA) has called on the government to subsidise the national airline, Air Zimbabwe, to allow it to re-introduce its regional and international flights.
The call by ZTA comes after KLM Royal Dutch airline announced last week that it was withdrawing from Zimbabwe and Zambia services at the end of October. The Dutch carrier resumed its Harare flights two years ago after having pulled out for more than a decade.
Air Zimbabwe is also encouraged to also look at how they can quickly re-introduce and re-develop the European routes.
Currently 16 airlines including KLM land at Harare international airport.