- Tourists Are Back As Record Numbers Flock To Victoria Falls
- Maasai Mara Half Marathon Set for October 18
- Fiona Jeffery: Tourism can play vital role in destination communities
- World Tourism Day Message from the Atta Responsible Tourism Advisor
- Dubai carrier launches three new routes to Tanzania
- Uganda to roll out wildlife-tourism masterplan
Malawi Airlines to connect Zimbabwe and Mozambique
Malawian Airlines from 1 November, 2014 is adding service to Mozambique, with two weekly (flights) to Nampula and three to Tete.
According to the flight schedule, the airline will connect Lilongwe (Malawi), Tete (Mozambique) via Harare (Zimbabwe) back to Lilongwe three times a week.